Jadtec Computer Group
Are you frustrated with finding, filing and managing your paper documents? Are you compliant with government requirements like HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley and the other numerous government compliance requirements?
Jadtec Computer Group has years of experience providing Document and Content Management solutions to companies in every industry and field. Our products enable you to process, store and retrieve your documents from Anywhere and at Anytime. You will be able to provide your customers with better service, take advantage of discounts by paying your bills on time, and keep your valuable business records secure. Capture and store any type of content, including paper records, electronic documents and emails. Our solutions also include data capture which reduces data entry and Records Management so you can manage your document Retention and Destruction schedules. These solutions work in every aspect of your organization, including Accounting, Human Resources and Payroll, Engineering and manufacturing documents, Contracts Administration and more.
Call us at 714-637-2900 to set up a free onsite consultation.
Jadtec Computer Group has been providing IT Services for the business and public sector communities for over 25 years, servicing hundreds of organizations with the benefit of our systems and network knowledge.
With outsourcing your computer system management, you gain the resources of a company that has stayed in tune with the constant technology changes happening almost on a daily basis.
The cost savings of having Jadtec Computer Group provide your network support can add up quickly. We can develop a service and support program tailored to fit your needs and have the flexibility to make changes as required. We can provide onsite and remote services, as well as response times as fast as 2 hours in some instances.
Please contact us to learn more.
Jadtec Security Services
Unlocked Doors Result in Burglaries
Last month, several of the residential burglaries in the City of Orange were homes with unlocked doors. Please remember to always lock doors and windows to your home. A number of the burglaries involved cutting the telephone wires to turn off the transmission which contacts the alarm company during activation. Many burglaries have occurred on weekdays during daytime hours when residents are not home.
We need your help to reduce crime. To help prevent burglaries:
- keep your doors and windows locked
- secure your side gates and garage side doors
- keep outside lighting on during hours of darkness
- maintain landscaping to prevent hiding places
- lock telephone wire panel, if possible
- have a cellular backup on your alarm system- CALL JADTEC SECURITY TO HAVE A CELL UNIT ADDED TODAY.
Concerned about crime in your neighborhood or around your business? Live or work in Orange? Have an e-mail address? For FREE Crime Alerts from the Orange Police Department, subscribe to www.orangeiwatch.com
1. Check all your doors and windows- On a regular basis check that your doors and windows close and lock properly. Inspect the doors and windows as well for any damage that would make it easier to break into. Think about replacing single cylinder deadbolts on to double cylinder deadbolts. Double cylinder deadbolts require a key on the inside as well as outside to unlock the door making it harder to unlock by breaking the glass. However you should keep the key close by in case of an emergency and you need to exit the home.
2. Lighting- Walk around the home and property at night to determine if you have sufficient lighting. If you have a well lit home it can help deter thieves from choosing your home by making them more visible and making it harder to hide.
3. Install a home security system- Installing a security system that protects all the doors and windows as well as motion sensors a great way to protect your home and family. When you are home you can ARM the system for stay arming your doors and windows. This setting will allow you to walk around the home without triggering the motion sensor while securing the perimeter of the home. When you leave you can ARM the system for Away this will arm the perimeter and will activate the motion sensors as well.
CALL JADTEC SECURITY TODAY 714-282-0828